The advantage with regularly updated, readymade courses like these, is that they are QUICK, EASY and GOOD!
- Quick to set up - all the handouts and pre-course work are on the shelf and ready to go.
- Easy to arrange - to suit you, either on your own premises or at your preferred venue.
- Good - honed to the highest specification, and proven to be successful.
- Assertiveness at Work
- Communication Skills
- Goal Setting
- Interviewing Techniques (Recruitment / Selection / Appraisal / Discipline etc)
- Introduction to Project Management
- Memory Skills
- Minute Writing Skills
- New Manager Training
- New Supervisor Training
- Presentation Skills and Conference Speaking Skills
- Speech Making (Formal - weddings, and informal - team talks)
- Stress Management
- Telephone Techniques (Advanced) & 'Phone Rage'
- Time Management and Personal Organisation
- Coaching Skills
- Counselling Skills for Managers
- Customer Handling Skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Image and Impression Management
- Improving Staff Performance
- Negotiating Skills
- Performance Appraisal
- Taking Corrective Action with Individuals
- Training the Trainer
- Discipline at Work
- Facilitation Skills
- Giving Bad News
- High Impact Presentations
- Leading Teams
- Managing Attendance
- Managing Meetings
- Negotiating in Teams
- Team Building
- Team Building (and Team Working)
- Consulting Skills
- Managing Change
- Managing Learning
- Problem Solving (Creative and Systematic)
- Word of Mouth Marketing
Sometimes an 'off-the-shelf' solution is not appropriate and so a specific or customised design can be put together, with full management consultation, to meet the needs of clients. I am a firm believer in practical, enjoyable and commonsense training that is backed up by my personal guarantee.
Course durations vary but most are one day or two day events.
© 2014 Frank Newberry.